Sunday, March 30, 2008

What have I learnt about mission?

Just in case u don't know, I don't normally blog at blogspot. Usually my blog is found at multiply. so if u want i can send u.

Basically thru this trip. God has changed my perception on what worship is about.

Worship is not all about singing songs, playing guitar and dancing. It is a continuous process. It is about allowing God to be ur top priority. Making Him our desire. In order to do so, we must surrender the things we are holding back from drawing close to God. We need to pray. No matter how good or bad our circumstances may be, we need to be able to give those to God and allow God to fill u.

Only God can satisfy ur needs. Man may fail me but God will never fail me.
He is my best friend. He loves me as who I am. It doesn't matter what I do.

I hope tt God will always be my desire. Let's press on in prayer!!! ya?

alright!!

No comments: